Thursday 1 July 2010

caps

New Market is always a treasure trove, and not just the Hogg's Market building. Every shop on the street is brilliant, and pretty much every huy with a bundle of scarves/ties. The ties, man.

The trick is to walk the stretch from a little past New Market to the Indian Museum, eyes peeled for anything interesting. I bought a narrow, black tie for Rs. 50, and a wide navy, spotted tie for a little less, about six months ago. Day I bought the black tie I stumbled almost literally into a shop that sold caps, pretty much every kind you can think of, bought a dark brown corduroy golf cap for Rs. 60.

I have to go to New Market before I leave, dammit.

Since I'm too lazy to take and upload a photograph, the cap looks rather like this, except for the pink:

No comments:

Post a Comment